Innovative and versatile Marketing Specialist and Talent Manager with extensive experience in, and engagement with current trends in multimedia, branding, and talent development. Dynamic collaborator with assorted interest groups, drive a high level of success through creativity and hard work. Diverse skillset across numerous industries, effective in complex work environments and managing projects. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, proven ability to develop and foster important relationships throughout project planning, implementation, and evaluation. Areas of expertise, design, and media…
WEB + MULTI MEDIA
- Cultivate Original Digital Marketing Plans and Activations
- User Experience Design
- Viral Media Content Development
- Creative Direction
- Model Management
- Photoshoot Production
- Photo Curation
- Artist Brand Management
- Leverage Spotify API to Deliver Creative Marketing Campaigns
- Establish Best Marketing Practices Respecting ROI performance
UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP | Santa Monica, California
Global Marketing Innovation Creative Technologist, 9.2016 – Present
Influence technical and marketing skills to enhance company visibility and success through building and managing relationships with record labels, artist management and streaming services. Collaborate with internal Development Team to create digital marketing tools scaled across Universal Music Worldwide, in addition to working cross-functionally with Global Marketing Innovation Team to support outreach efforts. Conceptualize and design monthly creative marketing decks as part of the Global Priority Artist List.
- Drove over 620,000 unique user engagement and social interactions through strategically planning user experience design and cohesive branding.
- Increased total client labels from one to over ten labels, working in collaboration with another Creative Technologist to expand from coast to coast.
- Collaborated in developing the first U.S. run “Pre-Save” Campaign for artist Big Sean, followed by the most successful U.S. run “Pre-Save” Campaign in UMG history for artist Selena Gomez.
- Developed innovative and impactful creative digital marketing activations by leveraging expertise in Spotify API, engaging users in new and unique ways.
INFLUXR | Pasadena, California
Digital Marketing Specialist, 4.2015 – 5.2016
Designed, developed, and implemented marketing content for a variety of media including social media and electronic newsletters, ensuring all content met and enhanced brand requirements. Managed the archives of all content development, creating a unique system to maintain previous work and create usable resources. Established relationships with industry influencers and businesses to cultivate future work.
- Provided insight on developing strategic direction through creating routine reports on market trends, competitor behavior, discovering prospects and identifying potential challenges/complications.
- Orchestrated social media content development and brand awareness, increasing followers from 5,000 to well over 20,000. Maintained and drove awareness of tone and voice to remain relevant on Instagram, Pinterest, twitter and Facebook.
- Secured investors and marketing budgets through focused creation of marketing decks that targeted strategic outcomes.
MOPRO | Costa Mesa, California
Interactive Marketing Producer, 2.2014 – 4.2015
Managed over 20 clients in the food and creative industries. Collaborated in assessing needs and goals then actively worked to rebrand and redesign digital presence – from client website to social media platforms to social media strategy. Empowered clients through direct education and outreach based on business need on how to develop marketing strategies and outreach. Focused on brand awareness and how to highlight the strongest features of a business.
- Constructed client digital assets such as websites and social media content to drive business and enhance awareness.
- Designed and developed a compelling narrative for each business, helping inspire business owners to speak to their attributes and why others should do business with them.
- Educated clients on how to take control and manage content on their websites using a variety of content management systems. Identified common problem areas for maintenance and spoke directly to that content.
** *** **
Additional professional experience as a Talent Developer/Coordinator with Next Model Management; Marketing Producer at Hauler Deals; and Marketing Assistant at Matthias Vriens-McGrath Studio.
Web Development & Design Certificate, 2014 | University of California, Irvine, California
Bachelor of Arts in Communications – Public Relations, 2012 | California State University, Fullerton, California
Social media (Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Vimeo); Music Streaming Platforms including Spotify and Soundcloud; Wordpress; Mailchimp; Salesforce; and Google Suite.
Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Microsoft Office Suite.